Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. A Cleaning Program for Today’s Business Needs
The New Meaning of Clean
As businesses begin re-opening, business owners are faced with new problems. The old standards of cleanliness in preparation for customer and employee operations are no longer valid. A recent national survey showed 89% of customers are apprehensive about going back to brick and mortar establishments. 40% of those cite business cleanliness as a top reason for concern. In order to safely open for business and encourage customers to enter businesses confidently, business owners have strict new protocols that can be unfamiliar and difficult to implement.
The SERVPRO Solution
With special expertise in cleaning and restoration in all types of situations, it only made sense that SERVPRO would come up with a COVID-19 cleaning program that goes far beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning, The program was created from protocols and practices suggested by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) using Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-registered professional cleaning and disinfecting products. SERVPRO of Northwest Spokane technicians have received specialized training in these protocols and products.
The Three “Cs” of New Clean
- Consult—A SERVPRO of Spokane County representative will develop a tailored cleaning program to meet your needs based on your business type, amount of space involved, and employee and customer traffic patterns.
- Clean—SERVPRO of Spokane County will deliver both proactive and COVID-19 emergency response cleaning. This intense, deep cleaning will be much more aggressive than typical janitorial cleaning and will target surfaces, equipment, tools along with employee and customer touchpoints. If you have a COVID-19 exposure, a SERVPRO of Spokane County response team can be on site within hours to perform an aggressive defensive cleaning to make sure you can be back in business as soon as possible.
- Certify—SERVPRO of Spokane County will certify that your business has been cleaned and sanitized for your employees and customers. You can display the certificate prominently at your business to give your customers and employees the confidence of knowing that your establishment has been aggressively disinfected with special attention to COVID-19 protocols
What to Expect from a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program
There are several benefits to implementing a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program at your business.
- Custom cleaning plans—from proactive cleaning to suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cleanings, based on your exact business needs including touchpoints and traffic patterns for both customers and employees.
- Visual identification—You can display the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal at your business to give both employees and customer peace of mind.
- High Standard of Cleaning
- Clean bacteria and other microbes
- Sanitize soft and porous surfaces
- Disinfect hard and high-touch surfaces
- Transparent, fair pricing
- After being cleaned you’ll receive guest accessible hygiene products and signage
- Technology—digital emblems to share on your website and social media properties
Call Today to Protect Your Business, Employees, and Customers with a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned Program Tailored for Your Business
It’s critical that you trust this important process to the technicians at SERVPRO of Spokane County. Call 509-487-4700 anytime, 24-hours a day to schedule your consult.