Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Why SERVPRO is the Smart Choice for Mold Remediation in Northwest Spokane
At SERVPRO of Spokane County, we are committed to getting the job done properly. For this reason, we have technicians with expertise in a range of areas. Our applied microbial remediation specialist removes and remediates the mold within your home, while our water damage restoration technician and structural dying technician remove the moisture and humidity that cause the mold in the first place.
What to Do When You Think You Have Black Mold
Suspecting that you have a black mold infestation can cause panic, as this type of mold has been reported to cause health issues. However, not all mold that is black in appearance is black mold. At SERVPRO of Spokane County, we recommend that you contact us at the first sign of mold so that we can accurately determine the type of mold and the level of infestation. While black mold may be the worst type of mold to have in your home, every kind of mold has the potential to cause complications. Treat all mold as if it is dangerous by calling the remediation professionals at SERVPRO of Spokane County.
Contact Your Mold Experts Today
If you suspect the presence of mold in your home, the team at SERVPRO of Spokane County is available 24/7. Our experts will perform an efficient assessment and enact an action plan to completely remediate your home. Call today at (509) 487-4700 to learn more.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (509) 487-4700
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Spokane County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (509) 487-4700
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Spokane County is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Spokane community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2210 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: